Add a palm rest and triple-level center tilt legs to your Kinesis Freestyle for an advanced ergonomic typing experience.
- Choose from 5, 10, or 15 degrees of center tilt with the included V-lifters. This can help reduce pronation, or flattening of the hands while typing.
- Palm supports can be used with or without included pads, which are self-adhesive and can be replaced separately from the unit.
- At any angle and configuration, the VIP3 kit provides a stable, non-bouncing platform for typing.
- Works with or without the Freestyle's pivot tether component.
- Compatible with the current Freestyle2 model only; will not work with the original Freestyle model (sold from 2007 to early 2012).