The Kinesis Freestyle provides ultimate flexibility in choosing your keyboard operating position. It's one of the top choices reviewed on our blog, and can be ordered with an array of helpful accessories for full customization.
- Supreme flexibility, with two separate keying modules that can be positioned in a wide variety of ways.
- Up to 8 inch separation between the halves, or 20 inch separation with the extra-wide split model.
- Compact key layout still includes an embedded numeric keypad on the right, activated with the Fn key.
- Several different accessory kits available to help you achieve exactly the position you want.
- Low profile helps your wrists remain flat during use, without compromising the Freestyle's great key action.
- Driverless hot-keys for media control and other extra functions.
Customize your Freestyle with one of the following kits for a more optimal operating position.
- V3 - Adds three-level tenting legs to the center of the keyboard.
- VIP3 - Palms rests combined with three-level tenting legs.
- Palm rests without lift kit.
- Ascent - Puts your Freestyle modules at almost any angle, including vertical.