The one and only original ergonomic keyboard, still going strong more than 20 years later. Signature contoured Kinesis shape, with dual concave keybowls and palm rests.
- Contoured shape with dual keybowls offers fuller finger extension and greater comfort while typing.
- Mechanical keyswitches - not found on many ergonomic keyboards - make typing less stressful. A mechanical switch actuates without reaching end-of-travel, so a much lighter touch can be used. "Brown" switches, with tactile feedback, are standard. Reds, which feel smoother to some users, are available at an additional charge.
- Removable padded palm rests help cushion your hands on the front of the keyboard.
- Mac and PC compatible, with key legends for both.
- Instant driverless toggle between QWERTY and Dvorak layouts. Dual legend keycaps available (no Dvorak-only).
- Embedded 10-key functionality in the right side of the keyboard.
- Onboard macro capability: User-defined driverless hotkeys that will work with any operating system.