Low-profile and perfect for on the go, Kensington's Orbit Scroll trackball is also a great choice for daily use at your main computer. A trackball reduces the need for wrist movement, which some users find helpful for certain RSI-related issues. The Kensington Orbit Scroll will also consume less space than a mouse on your desk, and offers the benefit of infinite cursor movement - particularly useful if you have multiple monitors.
- Smooth scroll wheel - not found on most trackballs - allows you to quickly zip through documents and web pages, as well as zoom and perform other special functions in certain software.
- Optical tracking enhances precision and simplifies cleaning.
- Can be used equally well by right or left-handed users.
- Compatible with Mac or PC, including Windows® 8.
- Easily slips into a laptop bag for portable use. Ball is automatically secured for travel.