With a super-sized ball for precision and a detachable wrist pad for comfort, the Kensington Expert Mouse is the ultimate trackball.
- Giant ball (the same size as a regulation billiard ball) makes operation easier and more precise.
- Four buttons, programmable with free Kensington software, provide flexibility.
- Padded palm rest can be attached and removed.
- Positive slope tends to angle the wrist back, unless the trackball is positioned above elbow height.
- Scroll wheel has been reported to "grind" a bit.
- No mechanism to hold in the ball for transportation.
- Wrist rest attachment plate is somewhat fragile and can break during repeated breakdown and assembly.