The new wireless Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard provides a narrow version of the popular curved shape, separating the numpad for maximum convenience and flexibility. The Sculpt Ergo mouse is included by default with the package and runs off the same wireless receiver as the keyboard and numpad. This is a great basic ergonomic mouse, particularly for users who aren't ready to make the jump into something unconventional like a vertical mouse.
- Split, domed design promotes neutral wrist posture while typing.
- Microsoft's Natural Arc key layout follows the contours of your fingers for a less stressful experience.
- Cushioned palm rest for all-day comfort.
- Separate numpad can be positioned wherever desired, or set aside and accessed only when needed. This feature allows the keyboard to be narrower overall, leaving more room for mouse movement.
- Negative tilt attachment allows proper working angle on low keyboard trays.
- Magnetic attachment of battery covers and negative tilt makes assembly and disassembly easy.
- For traveling convenience, mouse includes a magnetic storage compartment for the wireless receiver of the set.
- Function keys on the keyboard are actually buttons; developers will likely find their feel unsatisfactory. This shouldn't impact users who don't employ the F1-F12 row on a regular basis.