The ultimate alternative to traditional pointing devices. Move and click smoothly with the patented RollerBar, and rest your palms on the leatherette pads. Keyboard not included.
- Low profile helps keep arms and wrists in a neutral flat position.
- RollerBar tension is adjustable with a sliding switch on the bottom of the unit.
- Resolution selector on top of the unit allows you to switch between low and high speeds without accessing the software driver.
- Open RollerBar track allows one or both hands to freely operate the RollerBar with a maximum of flexibility.
- Teflon-coated bearing and optical motion sensor help promote smooth operation and long-term durability with minimal maintenance.
- Removable front palm rest features leatherette pads, set slightly above RollerBar level to prevent accidental clicks.
- Downloadable driver software enables customization of all the buttons and the wheel, including hotkeys per program.
- Rubber-coated keyboard risers securely hold thinner-profile keyboards at a comfortable level for typing.
- End detection switches prevent the cursor getting stuck when you "run out of RollerBar."
- If you use a keyboard tray below elbow height, the Contour RollerMouse Pro2 or RollerMouse Re:d would be better choices because of their higher palm rests.
- There is a bug in the proprietary RollerMouse driver that causes it to be de-recognized when the computer returns from hibernate mode, forcing the user to unplug the unit plug it back in. If the default button settings of the RollerMouse work well for you, you won't need this driver and thus won't have to worry about this issue.